top of page

Can I switch into the AMA system from the Legacy System?

Yes. If you have a pending Legacy appeal and have received a Statement of the Case (SOC) or Supplemental Statement of the Case (SSOC) within the past 60 days you can choose to move your case from the Legacy system to the AMA process.

To opt-in to the new system, you can complete the appropriate form for the preferred review option you choose to participate in and check the “SOC/SSOC Opt-in” box. You must submit the completed application form(s) within 60 days from the date of an SOC or SSOC, or within one year of the appeal period on an initial rating decision, whichever is later.

2 views0 comments

Related Posts

VA Disability Rating for Lower Back Pain

For help with your disability claims go to Veterans often suffer from back pain due to their time in service. Tune in to learn … VA Disability Rating for Lower Back Pain


bottom of page